Saturday, August 19, 2017

Wake Up Number 47!

2017 The Destination is There!

Bloody Skies over Chicago
June 21, 2017
Adler's Front Porch

We have an eclipse on Monday, but what really is happening in Chicago, and does next Wednesday have anything to do with it? #mothman #eclipse #blacksky

Continue reading at your own risk and if you dare...

I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me will live, even though he dies. And everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die. John 11:25
Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed — in an instant, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. I Corinthians 15:51-52

Stay off the bridges in Chicago.

Ever since May, I've had a feeling of dread and felt a strange heaviness in the air here in Chicago. I originally had started composing a Summer blog for this year but I put that on hold after May when I just started feeling off!  I remember plainly telling a friend how I felt back in May and I tried so hard shirking it off. I wrote a similar blog back in 2015 after the Super Blood Moon in September. So, now, with an oncoming of an solar eclipse event on Monday, I just had to get this off my mind.  Plus, in the previous blogs I did for this year, I referenced some kind of cataclysmic event in each blog.

• The Destination Is There! (February 4, 2017) it was an asteroid. This was Happy New Year blog.
• Head in the Clouds! (March 12, 2017) it was a CME from the Sun. This was my Spring blog.

Here we are nearing Summer's end. My Mom and Dad came and visited me on July 21 and 22. On that Saturday, we spent the day downtown. We went up to my office in the Merchandise Mart, explored the Bean, Grant Park, had lunch at The Gage, and a nice boat cruise on Wendella Boats. It was a lot of fun and I had a great time with them, even having a very tearful departure that Saturday night. Like me, my love of photography comes from my Dad, so he was taking pictures just as I was. Well, it wasn't until later when reviewing my photos where I came across this in one of my photos...


Yeah, I like X-Files too, but this photo had me scratching my head. Why? Well let me explain. I took 3 shots of the same thing -- in a row. My lens/sensor wasn't dirty; if it were an airliner, it would show up in the other shots; instead, it appears out of nowhere. Each shot was less than a second from the next. It just so happened THIS shot revealed this. So what did I do? I contacted MUFON and Lon Strickler. Here is the E-mail I sent to MUFON on July 29th and it's still being substantiated by them. This photo here is zoomed in to its fullest (from the original raw photo on my camera).

MUFON Sighting Report (85470): 7/29/2017

Hello, 
I live in Chicago. I don’t know if there were any reports of UFOs over or near Chicago on Saturday, July 22, 2017, but I was out on the Chicago River (at the crook of the N/S branches) before sunset and I captured something in one of my photos. I’ve never reported anything like this before but I am curious to know if there might’ve been others that witnessed something in the skies over Chicago around 17:40 CDT. I am attaching the photos to this so you can see that near the building in the middle (300 N. LaSalle) near Trump Tower, there is a black object there that I can’t describe. I didn’t notice it until I reviewed my photos later. I usually take multiple shots in a row and in the previous two, it’s not there. Unfortunately this object is in the last burst shot (for 1/400sec). It’s not a dirty lens/sensor, because I would’ve seen that in the previous shot. Upon zooming in the photo, it doesn't look like a jet, helicopter or even a dirigible; it's nothing identifiable. It has a cone shaped top and bottom. Please can you help me identify this object? After I reviewed my photos and saw this, I was at a loss of words. I didn't notice this outside of the photos, just after I reviewed my photos. The “object” doesn’t behave or look like a normal airplane or drone I know of. There is no evidence of the object in the other photos. If it were an airplane or drone, you’d see it appear from behind the other buildings in the other photos. Instead it appears out of nowhere. I submitted a case to MUFON a week after the photos but it’s not been substantiated yet. 
I attached the two photos; however, here is a screen shot of the one photo zoomed in. The 2 photos are converted to JPG from the original Raw files of my camera (which I have).  PLEASE let me know if you get the two photos ok? I would like to remain anonymous if you investigate or share my story.
Thank you,
Eric.


This was the e-mail I sent to MUFON. So what happened after I submitted the case? I was led to MUFON's website where I started reading these: MOTHMAN-TYPE CREATURE REPORTED OVER CHICAGO

"...In Case 83325, the witness was out on Lake Michigan with her husband and two other couples celebrating a friend’s birthday. 

“We were about two miles out on the lake, just off of Montrose at about 10 p.m.,” the witness stated. “We were enjoying ourselves when I happen to look up and saw what looked like a giant bat, and not like a fox bat (which I looked up and saw was the biggest bat). This bat was as tall as my husband, who is 6-foot, 4-inches, or even bigger.”

The witness described the creature. 
“It was solid black with eyes that seemed to reflect the moonlight. This bat was blacker than the surrounding night sky and was perfectly silhouetted against the moonlit sky. This bat circled the boat three times in complete silence before heading off towards Montrose. It quickly blended into the night sky and was gone in seconds.”

And this from a woman jogger and her dog at Oz Park, Lincoln Park...

As we rounded the sidewalk to head south with the garden to my left, I heard what could only be described as the flapping of wings. I really didn’t give it a second thought as I assumed it would be some passing Canadian Geese that I’ve seen in the park recently. As we came toward the clearing where you would find the Baseball fields, something caught my eye and what I saw still scares the crap out of me. I saw a large man, probably 7 feet or taller standing on the ground. It was solid black, but what really stood out were the large, and I do mean large pair of wings that were folded behind him. These wings stood taller than the man by at least a foot and a half and jutted out of his back. I could not see it’s face as it had its face turned away from me and probably didn’t notice me at first. It finally turned and noticed me and I saw the bright, ruby red eyes that appeared to glow from within. It was at this time that it turned and faced me and I got to see what it really looked like 
So as I started reading the articles from MUFON's website, the "strange heavy feeling in the air" started to make sense. Bear in mind, that starting on July 29th, I found out all the other stuff so how I felt in May seems to correlate with the strange sightings here.

Wake up number 47! 

Ok, I'm not a doomsayer but Chicago area residents have reported at least 20 sightings of this mothman creature since April. I don't expect anyone to even pay attention to this, but it's my wall and my timeline. The last sighting of this creature was on August 9 near LSD and Schiller. Sometimes you ask yourself, "what does it all mean?" I think it's human nature to try and solve mysterious cryptids. I don't expect anyone to react to this (let alone even read it) but I've had a very "bad" feeling since May before even learning about this stuff. I know of one friend I told this to and it was just before the Manchester terrorist attack in England. I thought maybe that was it but the feeling persisted beyond that. Then, I photograph what appears to be a UFO a couple weekends ago. One other known place in American history experienced the same type of phenomena; UFOs, Men in Black, Grinning man, and of course, Mothman. It ended in catastrophe with the collapse of a bridge. Point Pleasant W.Va. Since 1966, there have been multiple sightings of this creature like at Chernobyl, 9/11, Freiburg Germany, and even the I-35 bridge collapse in Minnesota. none of these events had a good outcoming.

You see these things, you wonder, and you try to understand its meanings. WHY? We have an Air Show next week which coincides with an Eclipse. There was also a solar eclipse on November 12, 1966. You start thinking about things, and as humans, we shrug it off. "Nah, it'll be ok." Will it? I have learned over the years to listen to my "gut." And when I started feeling a "strange heaviness" in the air in May, it bothered me to the point it was upsetting me, trying to shirk it off as just nothing. However, more and more now, I'm starting to wonder what this all means with recent events. I didn't hear about the creature sightings until AFTER I filed a case with MUFON on 7/29 regarding my UFO photo and it was the first time I made a connection to how I started feeling in May. So, ya, just sayin and I don't expect anyone to understand. Some of you know about these "strange feelings and dreams" I get. So, some of you might understand.

Wikipedia: "On November 12, 1966, five men who were digging a grave at a cemetery near Clendenin, West Virginia, claimed to see a man-like figure fly low from the trees over their heads. This is often identified as the first known sighting of what became known as the Mothman.


Shortly thereafter, on November 15, 1966, two young couples from Point Pleasant, Roger and Linda Scarberry and Steve and Mary Mallette, told police they saw a large black creature whose eyes "glowed red" when the car headlights picked it up. They described it as a "large flying man with ten-foot wings", following their car while they were driving in an area outside of town known as "the TNT area", the site of a former World War II munitions plant."

And, yeah, I noted the dates here too so I'm a little more creeped out. I wrote about this thing in my stories once and it was a foreboding messenger of a coming cataclysm where evil rules and the sun was dispelled -- literally. That realm was Arden; albeit, a fantastical realm, but the "winged prophet" or mothman makes an appearance before the coming "black sleep," a period of that realm's darkness and where life was oppressed by evil and ruled by the night. The good news there is that life does prevail in the end but at a cost. Ourias the Warrior of Sri conquers the darkness and meets the Faceless God on an Altar, referred to as the Concordant Summit.

The day in the story which the creature first appears is Nissan 1 or September 1st (or New Year's Day by the elves of Arden -- when the Virgin is at maximum and aligns with Exiv). I wrote this back in the Summer of 2004 and I think it probably had to do with the fascination of the movie with Richard Gere in it. Who knows though? In the story, the only way this creature is appeased by a lock of red hair from a Lady. Her vanity keeps the creature in the realm and because of her vanity, the creature puts a curse on her and on the realm. Just a story here but it's what I wrote. In that same story, the sun "dies" on October 31, and it begins the dark, evil time. In the mean time, the Lady is pregnant with Ourias, the one who will restore Arden to its grandeur. Bear in mind as well but the realm fictionally exists between Genesis 1:1, 2. The Gap.

"The creature first came upon her on September 1st, the first day of the first month (that is, Níssan 1), the day she conceived the two children of King Iórdh III. The creature came down from the Celeste from the memory of Áish, the Red Elfin-Warrior of Casóimhar. “Terror from the skies, terror from the air, terror from this Arden will haunt this world and all who exist in it. Terror of the Wraiths will bring Black Sleep to the dwellers of this world,” the Winged Prophet whispered and spoke as a chant to the Lady in her ear. “Two children, one from the herb and one who will seal the realm and gates of the heavenly places, so that all who dwell in this world will not despair or fail.” The Winged Creature unfolded his wings to reveal a sudden doom to the Lady in her dreams. “You will see the Rock of Beauty in time. I will meet you there in that day, when it is built. It will stand against the terror from the skies, the terror of the air, and the terror of Black Sleep in this Arden. The Terror of the Wraiths will fear the fire that falls on the Beautiful Rock.”

The Lady was full of fear, seeing the blackness of the creature, his staring red eyes and the images under his wings. Immediately she blinked her eyes out of meditation, and focused upon a bleak, redness swelling around the black creature. She was awakened and quickened. “What realm is yours, vile thing, that you come to me as I meditate out of this realm?” The Lady gasped. “You fill me full of fear and distress. What do you desire from me? Do you desire my children, which I have conceived on this day?"

......

The creature came upon her, forcing her back onto her bed. Her chamber was filled with the eerie, red glow from the creature. “Give me a lock of your red hair, Lady.” He urged her, looking deeply into her eyes. “I will not harm or appear to you again. Give me a lock of your red hair that I may have safe passage to Elliós, which is of the Celeste.” He whispered and spoke at once. “Darkness is nigh.”"

You know what? It's probably nothing...

...however I can't help to wonder and pray about it. I can't also stop thinking about the line from the movie Mothman too: "Whatever brought you there, brought you there to die." Then, I look at the dates again. Man! November 15. So, to be honest, I'm a bit creeped out. I don't expect anyone to understand either. I know of maybe one or two people whom can relate. I've never gone wrong with my gut feelings...

Some interesting links:
Episode #004 | Chicago Mothman | Mythic Radio, paranormal, unexplained (made with Spreaker)
• Episode #005 - The Mothman | paranormal, unexplained, podcast (made with Spreaker)

My stories:
Omen of the Winged Prophet
The Birth of Twins

Latest Encounter:
Winged Humanoid Confronts Shocked Chicago Witnesses

• Interactive Google Map of Mothman. Number 25 was a couple blocks from my apartment!



"Whatever brought you there, brought you there to die."


The day to really be concerned about I guess is the Wednesday August 23, and the possibility of a "Black Sky Event." According to EIS council's website, there is going to be an exercise that day.

August 23: Emergency All-sector Response Transnational Hazard Exercise.

Remember the mass power outage in August 2003? Our government is rather underhanded and when I see FEMA attached to things like that, it's not good. Whatever this "exercise" entails, Black Sky events are listed on that same website: "events to bring society to its knees." This indeed very well may be a conspiracy theory but this somehow sums up that foreboding feeling I've had ALL summer long. With this information, on top of how I've been feeling AND these weird Mothman sightings all over the city, it's hard not to feel something bad is going to happen here. Sorry if this scares anyone but I just had to get this off my chest. So, bottom line ya maybe it's overreacting but maybe it's not. I am not going to the air show this weekend. Instead gonna gas up the car, do some shopping, and take some money out. I put this out there. Read, ignore, scoff, whatever. Bottom line is we're not told everything.. We have hope in Jesus Christ, the sacrifice for our sin and His glorious resurrection! He asks us to believe Him.

Remember this as well. The media and world is really hyping up the American Solar Eclipse on Monday. 1918 was the last time the US had one. So while out viewing it, let's remember to show a little humility and reverence for this. Too many times we don't consider how big things really are. We forget. So I'm just saying let's have a little respect for the sign but also have fun. Ok? I plan on taking some pictures, fitting my camera with a nice ND Filter to block out the rays of the sun. Just remember to be kind to others.

Chicago: "The eclipse begins at 11:54 a.m., reaching a maximum at 1:19 p.m. and ends at 2:42 p.m."

Total Eclipse of the Mart (added later)
Monday, August 21, 2017
Merchandise Mart

So if I were to conclude this blog, I guess it all sums up to being extra vigilant. I don't know what the next week'll bring here. I just pray that I'm worthy to face the Lord in whatever time is mine to face Him...

2 Timothy 2:19-24. This is what I reflected on today (with all the hype being spread with the Charlottesville incident):

Nevertheless, God’s solid foundation stands firm, sealed with this inscription: “The Lord knows those who are his,” and, “Everyone who confesses the name of the Lord must turn away from wickedness.” 
In a large house there are articles not only of gold and silver, but also of wood and clay; some are for special purposes and some for common use. Those who cleanse themselves from the latter will be instruments for special purposes, made holy, useful to the Master and prepared to do any good work. 
Flee the evil desires of youth and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart. Don’t have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels. And the Lord’s servant must not be quarrelsome but must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful.

The Forgotten
Thursday, August 24, 2017
The Chicago Spire


Connect to me elsewhere at your own risk.

FOUNDATIONAL BLOGS
My Life starts at the Chicago Water Tower!
Mark 0, 0, 0, 0. The last 0 is for the time parameter
Keeping a train of thought and keeping on track.

1 comment:

  1. Mothman, could it be that the Lord allowed you to see a demon?
    One more thought, could this have to do with all of the shootings in Chicago? A demonic influence, that you as a believer can certainly sense.
    Over the last couple of years, I don't even like to go to Chicago. I sense a lot of anger and tension when I am there. Not me being angry and tense, but the atmosphere, and area having a feeling that there is anger and tension in the "air".

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete